Personalized Brit Mitzvah Papyrus Gift
The Personalized Brit Mitzvah Papyrus Gift is a beautiful piece of art that is a lovely and unique tribute celebrating the Brit Mitzvah of a young person on the cusp of adulthood. It commemorates the date and Torah portion of the Brit Mitzvah. It is a wonderful gift, and a superb memory for the entire family to treasure for many years to come. Perfect as a gift for your child or grandchild, or for a friend’s or relative’s Brit Mitzvah. A Brit Mitzvah ceremony can be a Gender Neutral Bar or Bat Mitzvah, or an affirming & joyful celebration for a genderqueer or non-binary young person.
The Personalized Brit Mitzvah Papyrus Gift is an archival, museum quality fine art print on Entrada Rag Natural paper.
How to order
- Choose the Color & Size of your choice.
- Add personalization information.
- After placing your order you will receive an email confirming that we have received the order.
- Mickie will then design your custom artwork and send you a proof to approve before printing.
- Placement and size of text will vary based on the length of the names.
- Unless specifically ordered, framing not included.
- If you have any questions, please email us!
I will send you an email with a digital proof of your personalized artwork within one week for approval. When I receive your approval I will print the artwork and you will receive the final product within two weeks. If you need the custom art quicker, please contact me by phone to discuss options.
Sorry, custom orders cannot be returned for a refund.
If you have any questions before purchase, you may contact us by phone (800-538-8268) or email to discuss your options.