Custom Giclée Print Etz Male Chaim Lovers Gift Lovers Gift
The Etz Chaim Male Lovers Gift Custom Giclee Print by Mickie is part of her new and beautiful line of artwork that is fully customizable and specifically designed as a unique expression of the love two people share with each other. Give a truly one-of-a-kind personalized gift. Wonderful as a wedding, engagement or anniversary gift. The Etz Chaim Male Lovers Gift is a perfect way to say “I Love You”!
Each individually produced giclée print is offered in several different choices of colors, sizes, and finishes. It is personalized with the lovers names. Important dates or special quotes can be incorporated into the artwork as well! This lovely and unique work of art was originally hand painted using fine watercolor paints and inks on Strathmore 300 series watercolor paper.
The Custom Giclée Print Etz Chaim Male Lovers Gift is an archival, museum quality Giclee print on Entrada Rag paper and is available in several standard sizes. The 11×14 can also be framed:
11 x 14 inches, Paper Print only ($85.00)
16 x 20 inches, Paper Print only ($175.00)
11 x 14 inches, Framed ($135.00)
How to order
- Choose the Color & Size of your choice.
- Add personalization information.
- After placing your order you will receive an email confirming that we have received the order.
- Mickie will then design your custom artwork and send you a proof to approve before printing.
- Placement and size of text will vary based on the length of the names.
- Unless specifically ordered, framing not included.
- If you have any questions, please email us!
I will send you an email with a digital proof of your personalized artwork within one week for approval. When I receive your approval I will print the artwork and you will receive the final product within two weeks. If you need the custom art quicker, please contact me by phone to discuss options.
Sorry, custom orders cannot be returned for a refund.
If you have any questions before purchase, you may contact us by phone (800-538-8268) or email to discuss your options.