Custom Giclée Hamsa Seven Blessings Wall Art
The Custom Giclée Hamsa Seven Blessings Wall Art original design by artist Mickie Caspi includes the Hamsa design which is derived from the Semitic word for ‘Five’ and is represented by the open hand. It is an amulet to ward off the evil eye and protect the home from danger. The origins of the hamsa have been attributed to the Jewish, Islamic and Christian faiths and this unknowing has increased its mystery. It has nonetheless become recognized today as an important symbol in Jewish and Kabbalistic art. As a gift, the Hamsa Home Blessing by Mickie is appropriate for Jewish and non-Jewish families and individuals alike.
This is an excellent bar or bat mitzvah gift, housewarming present, wedding and anniversary presentation, or simply a stunning piece of art work to hang in your own home.
The Custom Giclée Hamsa Seven Blessings Wall Art is an archival, museum quality Giclee print on Entrada Rag paper and is available in several standard sizes. The 16 x 16 can also be framed:
12 x 12 inches, Paper Print only ($85.00)
16 x 16 inches, Paper Print only ($140.00)
16 x 16 inches, Framed ($200.00)
How to order
- Choose the Color & Size of your choice.
- Add personalization information.
- After placing your order you will receive an email confirming that we have received the order.
- Mickie will then design your custom artwork and send you a proof to approve before printing.
- Placement and size of text will vary based on the length of the names.
- Unless specifically ordered, framing not included.
- If you have any questions, please email us!
I will send you an email with a digital proof of your personalized artwork within one week for approval. When I receive your approval I will print the artwork and you will receive the final product within two weeks. If you need the custom art quicker, please contact me by phone to discuss options.
Sorry, custom orders cannot be returned for a refund.
If you have any questions before purchase, you may contact us by phone (800-538-8268) or email to discuss your options.