Personalized Bat Mitzvah Pomegranates Gift
The Personalized Bat Mitzvah Pomegranates Gift is a beautiful piece of art. It is a lovely and unique tribute that celebrates the Bat Mitzvah of a young woman on the cusp of adulthood. It commemorates the date and Torah portion of the Bat Mitzvah. It is a wonderful gift, and a superb memory for the entire family to treasure for many years to come. Perfect for a friend’s or relative’s Bar Mitzvah, or just as a gift for your own daughter or granddaughter!
The Personalized Bat Mitzvah Pomegranates Gift is an archival, museum quality Giclee print on Entrada Rag paper or Fine Art Canvas and is available in several standard sizes and finishes:
Entrada Rag Natural Fine Art Paper
11 x 14 inches, Paper Print only ($85.00)
16 x 20 inches, Paper Print only ($175.00)
12.5 x 15.5 inches, Finished & Framed ($135.00)
Artisan Archival Canvas
11 x 14 inches, Artboard Mounted ($135.00)
11 x 14 inches, Stretched & Mounted ($235.00)
16 x 20 inches, Artboard Mounted ($275.00)
16 x 20 inches, Stretched & Mounted ($375.00)
How to order
- Choose the Color, Size, Medium & Finish of your choice from the drop down menus.
- At checkout, indicate the desired names and dates or extra quotes in the Order Notes box.
- After placing your order you will receive an email confirming that we have received the order.
- Mickie will then design your custom artwork and send you a proof to approve before printing.
- Placement and size of text will vary based on the length of the names.
- Unless specifically ordered, Framing not included.
- If you have any questions, please email us!
I will send you an email with a digital proof of your personalized artwork within one week for approval. When I receive your approval I will print the artwork and you will receive the final product within two weeks. If you need the custom art quicker, please contact me by phone to discuss options.
Sorry, custom orders cannot be returned for a refund.
If you have any questions before purchase, you may contact us by phone (800-538-8268) or email to discuss your options.