Personalized Doctors Prayer Twelve Tribes
The Personalized Doctors Prayer Twelve Tribes includes the Jewish Prayer for the Physician (attributed to Maimonides – the Rambam) and is an emotional plea by the healer for guidance. The twelve tribes, a mortar & pestle, medicinal herbs, and Moses’ brass serpent symbolize the healing art. A meaningful gift for any recent graduate or a perfect thank you gift for that special healer. This is a perfect gift to honor a special doctor for that new graduate from law school!
The Personalized Doctors Prayer Twelve Tribes is an archival, museum quality Giclee print on Entrada Rag paper or Fine Art Canvas and is available in several standard sizes and finishes:
Entrada Rag Natural Fine Art Paper
12 x 12 inches, Paper Print only ($85.00)
16 x 16 inches, Paper Print only ($140.00)
18 x 18 inches, Finished & Framed ($200.00)
Artisan Archival Canvas
12 x 12 inches, Artboard Mounted ($125.00)
12 x 12 inches, Stretched & Mounted ($175.00)
16 x 16 inches, Artboard Mounted ($225.00)
16 x 16 inches, Stretched & Mounted ($275.00)
How to order
- Choose the Color, Size, Medium & Finish of your choice from the drop down menus.
- At checkout, indicate the desired names and dates or extra quotes in the Order Notes box.
- After placing your order you will receive an email confirming that we have received the order.
- Mickie will then design your custom artwork and send you a proof to approve before printing.
- Placement and size of text will vary based on the length of the names.
- Unless specifically ordered, Framing not included.
- If you have any questions, please email us!
I will send you an email with a digital proof of your personalized artwork within one week for approval. When I receive your approval I will print the artwork and you will receive the final product within two weeks. If you need the custom art quicker, please contact me by phone to discuss options.
Sorry, custom orders cannot be returned for a refund.
If you have any questions before purchase, you may contact us by phone (800-538-8268) or email to discuss your options.