Roses Simple Text Ketubah
Some couples would like a very unadorned classic ketubah with only a text and a very simple design for their wedding. The Roses Simple Text Ketubah is now being offered as an individually produced giclée print on fine art paper or canvas, in any size that you would like. The text can be any color and in any shape (circular, square, rectangular, oval, etc…), and can be printed anywhere on the paper (or canvas). Mickie will also professionally personalize the ketubah with all of your information, and have it expertly proofread to ensure accuracy. You will receive a digital proof to approve prior to printing.
The Roses Simple Text Ketubah is available in the size of your choice:
SQUARE PAPER OR CANVAS
14 x 14 — $200
17 x 17 — $275
20 x 20 — $350
22 x 22 — $425
RECTANGULAR PAPER OR CANVAS
14 x 18 — $225
17 x 22 — $300
20 X 26 — $375
22 x 29 — $450
If you would like a different size, please request a custom order.
If you want to read the actual ketubah texts, click on the Read Ketubah Texts link.
You can see samples of other original ketubot (plural of ketubah) at Mickie’s Original Gallery.
The best time to order your Roses Simple Text Ketubah is a few months before your wedding. We know that the best laid plans sometimes go awry and very often Mickie will create rush ketubot – some as late as a few days before the wedding. The custom giclée artwork can take a week or two to complete, so please leave enough time. It is usually never too late to receive a personalized ketubah, but Mickie is not a machine. Sometimes we are out of town or sick. Please email or phone (1-800-538-8268) us if your wedding date is a week or less away to make sure that we can complete your ketubah for you! When ordering, please tell us your wedding date, so that we can ensure your ketubah will arrive in time. In over 36 years, we have never been late to a wedding.
Caspi Cards & Art offers a wide range of texts so that you can find the one that is right for you. If you would like to use a text that you have written yourself, there is no additional cost if you send us your own text in an editable, digital document such as word. If you need your English text translated into Hebrew, the translation cost is $150.
How to Order
- Choose the options of your choice from the drop down menu.
- For Ketubot Printed on Canvas:
- Not Mounted will be printed with an extra 2″ border to provide extra canvas for mounting.
- Mounted on Board has the printed canvas flush mounted and borderless on a 3/16″ thick lightweight, rigid alternative to foamcore. You can bring this to your framer after the ceremony for framing.
- Stretched & Mounted has the printed canvas stretched and mounted over 1 1/2″ thick (depth) stretcher bars. This option is meant to be hung unframed or inserted into a canvas floater frame by your framer after the ceremony.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’
- Complete the Checkout Process
- After placing your order, you will receive by email the ketubah personalization form.
- Submit the completed personalization form online (or print it out and email/fax to us).
- You will receive a proof by email to review and share with your rabbi or officiant.
- When you have approved the proof, we will print your ketubah and ship it. You will receive tracking information by email when the ketubah has shipped.
- If you have any questions, please feel free email us!