Custom Giclée Woman of Valor Figs
Woman of Valor Figs is a modern illuminated rendition of the biblical “Woman of Valor” (Proverbs 31) that is sung by the husband to his wife on Friday night. It is a wonderful gift for birthdays and makes an excellent gift for anniversaries from one spouse to the other. It is often used as a tribute or honorary gift for that special woman.
This is a wonderful gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration for your mother, grandmother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, co-worker… any exceptional woman (and aren’t we all?) on an occasion like mother’s day, a birthday, an anniversary, Hanukkah, or just because it’s Tuesday and I love you! Any exceptional woman that you know would be delighted with this stunning piece of artwork that is an acknowledgment of the contributions of strong women everywhere.
The Personalized Woman of Valor Figs is an archival, museum quality Giclee print on Entrada Rag paper and is available in several standard sizes. The 16 x 16 can also be framed:
12 x 12 inches, Paper Print only ($85.00)
16 x 16 inches, Paper Print only ($140.00)
16 x 16 inches, Framed ($200.00)
How to order
- Choose the Color & Size of your choice.
- Add personalization information.
- After placing your order you will receive an email confirming that we have received the order.
- Mickie will then design your custom artwork and send you a proof to approve before printing.
- Placement and size of text will vary based on the length of the names.
- Unless specifically ordered, framing not included.
- If you have any questions, please email us!
I will send you an email with a digital proof of your personalized artwork within one week for approval. When I receive your approval I will print the artwork and you will receive the final product within two weeks. If you need the custom art quicker, please contact me by phone to discuss options.
Sorry, custom orders cannot be returned for a refund.
If you have any questions before purchase, you may contact us by phone (800-538-8268) or email to discuss your options.