Custom Giclée Man of Honor Sage
The Man of Honor Sage Custom Giclée by Mickie Caspi is the perfect tribute gift for that special Man of Honor. The Man of Honor Sage Custom Giclée is a wonderful birthday or fathers day gift for that special man, and is also a wonderful gift for rabbis and cantors. It is an excellent bar mitzvah gift for a wonderful young man.
This is a wonderful gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration for your father, grandfather, husband, brother, son, friend, co-worker… any exceptional man on an occasion like father’s day, a birthday, an anniversary, Hanukkah, or just because it’s Tuesday and I love you! Any exceptional man that you know would be delighted with this stunning piece of artwork that is an acknowledgment of the contributions of wise men everywhere.
The Personalized Man of Honor Sage is an archival, museum quality Giclee print on Entrada Rag paper and is available in several standard sizes. The 11×14 can also be framed:
11 x 14 inches, Paper Print only ($85.00)
16 x 20 inches, Paper Print only ($175.00)
11 x 14 inches, Framed ($135.00)
- AN HONORABLE MAN RESTORES THE DIGNITY OF OTHERS
How to order
- Choose the Color & Size of your choice.
- Add personalization information.
- After placing your order you will receive an email confirming that we have received the order.
- Mickie will then design your custom artwork and send you a proof to approve before printing.
- Placement and size of text will vary based on the length of the names.
- Unless specifically ordered, framing not included.
- If you have any questions, please email us!
I will send you an email with a digital proof of your personalized artwork within one week for approval. When I receive your approval I will print the artwork and you will receive the final product within two weeks. If you need the custom art quicker, please contact me by phone to discuss options.
Sorry, custom orders cannot be returned for a refund.
If you have any questions before purchase, you may contact us by phone (800-538-8268) or email to discuss your options.