Seven Blessings Ketubah
The Seven Blessings Ketubah by Mickie Caspi features Jerusalem under a starry twilight. The City of David is rendered outside of a carved and inlaid window creating a striking border for the Seven Blessings of love and hope that are beautifully calligraphed on this ketubah. Gold foil outlines enhance the stunning artwork. The Seven Blessings Ketubah was originally created using pen & ink and watercolor. It is printed in Israel on archival lithographic paper.
Please note that the Seven Blessings Ketubah is no longer available with the following three texts:
- A – Traditional Aramaic (Orthodox)
- B – Traditional Aramaic with English (Orthodox)
- C – Lieberman Clause with English (Conservative)
All of Mickie’s ketubot are limited edition lithographs and when a specific text sells out it is gone. We do not reprint since it would no longer be a limited edition.
If you want to read the actual ketubah texts, click on the Read Ketubah Texts link. If you would like Mickie to create a custom, original ketubah for you, contact us by email or phone (1-800-538-8268). You can see samples of original ketubot (plural of ketubah) by clicking over to Mickie’s Etsy Shop or here at Mickie’s Original Ketubah Gallery.
Actual quotes from the Seven Blessings Ketubah
- I will betroth you unto me forever
- I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine
- You and I…in joy and happiness, in rejoicing, singing, delight and pleasure, in love and companionship, in peace and friendship without end.
- I have found the one in whom my soul delights.
- Soon may there be heard in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem, the voices of the betrothed, the sounds of glad feasting and singing.
- My beloved spoke and said to me, Rise up, my love, my fair one and come away. For lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the each, the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle dove is heard in our land.