Song of Love Ketubah
The Song of Love Ketubah by Mickie Caspi is comprised of two intertwining vines representing love and commitment. Delicate flowers and singing birds gracefully painted by Mickie using watercolors airily surround the wedding vows. Traditional biblical verses are calligraphed in a rich blue on the inside and outside edge of the artwork and another quote in shining gold foil is calligraphed in the center of the vines. Fine gold foil accents shimmer and add an elegant touch to the Song of Love Ketubah, originally created using pen & ink and watercolor. It is printed in Israel on archival lithographic paper.
Please note that the Song of Love Ketubah is no longer available with the Anniversary text. All of Mickie’s ketubot are limited edition lithographs and when a specific text sells out it is gone. We do not reprint since it would no longer be a limited edition. For the B- Traditional Aramaic with Contemporary English (Orthodox) text, the two witnesses only sign in Hebrew.
If you want to read the actual ketubah texts, click on the Read Ketubah Texts link. If you would like Mickie to create a custom, original ketubah for you, contact us via email or phone (1-800-538-8268). You can see samples of original ketubot (plural of ketubah) at her Etsy Shop or at Mickie’s Original Ketubah Gallery.
Actual quotes from the Song of Love Ketubah
In the center of the vines, in gold foil, the following quote is rendered in beautiful calligraphy:
- My beloved spoke and said to me, Rise up, my love, my fair one and come away. For lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle dove is heard in our land.
On the outside of the artwork, the circle of quotes in blue calligraphy:
- I have found the one in whom my soul delights
- מצאתי את שאהבה נפשי
- I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine
- אני לדודי ודודי לי
On the inside of the artwork, the circle of quotes in blue calligraphy:
- You and I…in joy and happiness, in rejoicing, singing, delight and pleasure, in love and companionship, in peace and friendship without end
- ששון ושמחה, גילה רנה, דיצה וחדוה, אהבה ואחוה, שלום ורעות